Vintage & Traditional Guitars is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vintage & Traditional Guitars may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May, 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect the information you provide to us in the course of preparing for a possible transaction, or for undertaking a business transaction between ourselves, for the purchase, repair or restoration of a guitar or similar instrument, including:-
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Name and address.
- Further contact information including email address and landline and mobile phone numbers.
- Further details relevant to invoicing purchase & postage costs, or our charges for repair/restoration work undertaken.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Maintaining contact during the process of sales and/or guitar repair/restoration projects.
- Internal record keeping and invoicing.
- From time to time, we may contact you to advise of the availability of certain types of guitar, where you have asked us to do so, but we do not maintain a mailing list, or undertake any other form of marketing contact.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.